Menu principal :
|Materials (brief description)|
- Paper : MA-SHI : Hemp Paper, hand made.
- KOZO : Mulberry hand made paper, Broussonetia family.
- SUMI ink: Black ink obtained by rubbing with ink stick, which is based on pine soots mixed with water,
on the shist stone (Suzuri).
- NIKAWA : Glue made of refined skin and animal bones, such as deer.
- Mother-of-pearl : Only one kind of oyster shell left in a natural environnment during 10 to 20 years, then
ground, refined many times and then finally dried. A very long process.
- Pigment : Basically from natural rocks, such as: cristal, tiger eyes, malachist, iron oxyde, rock copper,
- Gold leaves : Silver, Gold and Platinum leaves.